In 2020, 26,000+ happy couples were married in DFW. Many of these couples filled Dallas wedding venues to make their dream wedding a reality. Wedding venues in Dallas offer something for every couple, from the downtown setting overlooking the cityscape to beautiful outdoor weddings with stunning views.
It can be difficult to pick just one wedding venue in Dallas (or two if you’re planning to have a separate wedding reception venue). But don’t worry. Breathe and celebrate your engagement!
The Best Wedding Venues in DFW
I’ve chosen the best of the best wedding venues in Dallas, Fort Worth, and surrounding areas for this article. From beautiful downtown locations to the uniqueness of The Castle at Rockwall, you’ll find plenty of options for your dream wedding.
As a Dallas Wedding Photographer, I’ve been lucky enough to shoot at many of these venues, but also want to recognize the great venues that I haven’t as well. I’ll be continually updating this with example images, blog posts, or galleries from each venue. If you have any questions or want to know my thoughts on a particular venue, feel free to contact me.
Downtown Dallas Wedding Venues
1. W Dallas Victory
W Dallas Victory is one of the leading downtown Dallas wedding venues, with a total of over 15,524 square feet of event space and nine event rooms to choose from. World-class amenities and services help make your wedding night complete.
The panoramic lounge offers stunning views of downtown Dallas from the 33rd floor.
Dance in front of the expansive windows or book the Altitude to splurge with W Dallas’s newest reception room. Modern and contemporary, the venue’s ballrooms boast newly renovated carpets, impressive cocktail receptions and chandeliers that offer the perfect opportunity for first dance photos.
If you want to enjoy the best views in the metroplex, it doesn’t get much better than W Dallas Victory. Multiple wedding packages are available, along with bridal couple accommodations and even a dedicated banquet captain.
- Address: 2440 Victory Park Lane, Dallas, Texas 75219
- Pricing: $4500-7500
- Capacity: 50 – 400 guests
- Website: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/event-planning/wedding-planning/dalwh-w-dallas-victory/
- Phone Number: 214-397-4100
2. The Adolphus
The Adolphus offers large ballrooms, beautiful backdrops and layouts that can accommodate 4 to 400 guests. Whether you choose the Governor’s Ballroom or the Grand Ballroom, you’ll be dazzled by the beauty. The Governor’s Ballroom is perched on the 19th floor and offers brass accents, glass globe lights and barrel-vaulted ceilings.
The Grand Ballroom is pure luxury and offers an expansive 5,300 square feet of space with towering 20-foot ceilings. As a large wedding venue in Dallas, the Grand Ballroom can accommodate 400 guests.
Couples can also choose the Century Ballroom (with spectacular 10-foot windows), the Sam Rayburn Room or the John Neely Bryan Room (perfect for up to 50 people).
The hotel originally opened in 1812 and is known for its top-tier service and luxury place settings. The Adolphus has character and history, and it’s one of the downtown Dallas wedding venues that is transparent about their venue’s capabilities.
- Address: 1321 Commerce Street, Dallas, Texas 75202
- Pricing: Starting at $1500
- Website: https://www.adolphus.com/weddings
- Phone: 214-742-8200
- Capacity: 4 – 450 guests
3. Canopy by Hilton Uptown Dallas
Hilton’s Uptown Dallas location has beautiful Dallas skyline views, an in-house chef and a 3,000 square foot event space on the top floor. A covered outdoor patio offers expansive views of the city and there’s also a rooftop lounge.
The top floor is well lit by the sun and allows for perfect golden hour pictures for couples. For this reason, Canopy is one of my favorite reception venues Dallas has to offer.
Couples can exchange vows outdoors and bring the party back inside with contemporary interior spaces. Floor-to-ceiling windows are spread across the Matilda Ballroom, and the venue offers extensive services to make your big day as smooth as possible.
Couples booking the venue enjoy:
- The energetic vibe and helpful staff
- Full-service hotel with guest rooms available
- In-house chef to meet your reception needs
- All-inclusive wedding packages
- Catering and bartending options are available
Canopy will work closely with you to ensure that your wedding is as perfect as you imagined.
- Address: 2950 Cityplace West Blvd, Dallas, Texas 75204
- Pricing: $1000 – 2000
- Capacity: up to 200 guests
- Website: https://canopy3.hilton.com/en/hotels/texas/canopy-by-hilton-dallas-uptown-DFWRMPY/event/index.html
- Phone Number: 214-522-2929
4. The Room on Main
Room on Main is one of the most elegant downtown Dallas wedding venues. The venue offers 15-foot tall windows and a ballroom space that fits any bridal party’s attire, thanks to its neutral color scheme. In addition, wedding parties enjoy up to 6,000 square feet of space with views of downtown Dallas from the windows.
The venue is a historical ballroom that has been completely renovated while keeping its southern charm.
Ceilings are 22-feet tall, and three sides of the venue offer city views. The ceiling has beautiful marble mosaics, and there’s an Azul granite bar top that makes the interior of the venue “pop.” Valet parking is offered, and the venue works with CN Caterers to bring some of the best food in Dallas to your wedding guests.
Professional and accommodating, the venue also provides lighting to ensure that your wedding pictures come out perfectly.
- Address: 2030 Main Street, 6th Floor, Dallas, TX 75201
- Website: https://theroomonmain.com/
- Phone: 214-239-1709
- Capacity: Up to 320
- Pricing: $3500 – 8000
5. Brake & Clutch Warehouse
Located off Main St. in Deep Ellum, Brake & Clutch is just 2 miles from Downtown Dallas. This space offers a gorgeous industrial vibe, great for a modern wedding. While originally built in the 1930s, Brake & Clutch has been newly renovated and opened in 2017 to brides and grooms! If you like the grit and brick aesthetic of Deep Ellum, Brake & Clutch is the perfect venue for you.
When you book Brake & Clutch, included will be: 2 spacious event rooms, outdoor patio, use of round tables, farm tables, chairs, wine barrels, satellite bars, and 2 private suites.
- Address: 3601 Main St #120, Dallas, TX 75226
- Website: https://www.brakeandclutchwarehouse.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Capacity: Up to 320
- Pricing: $3000 – 8000
6. The Carlisle Room
The Carlisle Room is located in the heart of Downtown Dallas, inside the Lone Star Gas building. This historic building (originally built in 1932) has been newly renovated with a Art Deco / luxury style. Their rental fee includes: tables, chairs, china, glassware, silverware, chair covers, linen napkins and complimentary cake cutting.
7. The Venue at 400 North Ervay
Here you’ll find stunning rooftop views in the center of downtown Dallas. Another historic building built in 1930, The Venue at 400 North Ervay is inside of the historic US Post Office and Court House building. All 3 different spaces provide a sophisticated, luxurious aesthetic. The Courtroom features old restored French pained ceilings and hand-carved wooden wainscotting. Their Rooftop Garden is a popular outdoor space for ceremonies with incredible downtown views. And then, their Grande Hall’s marble walls and fresco ceilings make for a lovely reception ambience.
- Address: 400 N Ervay St, Dallas, TX 75201
- Website: https://www.venueat400northervay.com/
- Phone: 214-368-4621
- Capacity: Up to 300
- Pricing: $1750 – 5500
8. Nasher Sculpture Center
For those with a refined taste for modern art, definitely consider the Nasher Sculpture Center. This one-of-a-kind wedding venue features works of art by masters Picasso, Calder, Serra, Hepworth, and Moore. Located just 5 minutes away from downtown Dallas.
The Nasher Sculpture Center offers multiple options for spaces to rent. For daytime ceremonies, you can rent their boardroom or Nasher Hall. Events that go past the center’s hours (6:30PM) are allowed to use the rest of the center’s facilities, which come in different packages and prices. However, to host after-hours events, a specific membership is required if you don’t have it already.
- Address: 2001 Flora Street, Dallas, TX 75201
- Website: https://www.nashersculpturecenter.org/reserve-venue/wedding-receptions-social-events
- Phone: 214-242-5100
- Capacity: Up to 225
- Pricing: $2000 – 6500 (Not including membership fee)
9. Le Meridien, The Stoneleigh
The Stoneleigh offers the perfect balance between modern elegance and historic glamour. Located conveniently in Uptown Dallas, Le Meridien, The Stoneleigh is within walking distance of some of Dallas’s best parks, trails, and luxury shopping.
With 7 different event rooms, 170 guest rooms, and over 5,000 sq ft of event space, you’ll have plenty of flexibility. Detailed floor plans and example room set-ups are available to view on their website.
- Address: 2001 Flora Street, Dallas, TX 75201
- Website: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/event-planning/wedding-planning/dalml-le-meridien-dallas-the-stoneleigh/
- Phone: 214-871-7111
- Capacity: 150
- Pricing: Rental fee starting at $1000 + $10,000 food & beverage minimum
Still searching for a wedding photographer?
Unique Dallas Wedding Venues
1. Bella Donna Chapel
Bella Donna offers a fairytale wedding with a Tuscan-style atmosphere in a chapel that is a 16th-century replica of a Croatian church. The cobblestone streets surrounding the venue are also part of the Adriatica Village where the church is located.
Massive green spaces and a lake are present. So if you’ve always wanted to book an outdoor wedding venue, Bella Donna meets you in the middle. While you’ll enjoy an indoor reception, the bride and groom will walk across a footbridge to enter the chapel.
Large chandeliers fill the space and towering wooden doors meet you as you enter the chapel. Grand, arched ceilings, stone mantels and large columns make the entire space feel like a castle. Stained glass windows hang above the altar. Wooden pews and fresco paintings make the space breathtaking.
- Address: 6641 Mediterranean Drive McKinney, Texas 75070
- Website: https://www.belladonnachapel.com/
- Phone: 972-836-7718
- Capacity: Up to 185 (200 with standing guests)
- Pricing: $1350 – 3650
2. The Castle at Rockwall
The Castle of Rockwall is one of the most luxurious venues in the area. Couples enjoy a sprawling 8,000 square feet of space and can take once-in-a-lifetime photos as king and queen. Offering a vintage wedding venue around Dallas, the Castle has multiple indoor and outdoor wedding venues.
Couples will feel like royalty when they’re greeted by the large wooden entry doors. In addition, when you hire their primary planner, Shay at The Art of Weddings DFW, you’ll basically be treated as royalty too.
Wrought iron gazebos and a garden area offer great opportunities for photographs, while the small interior chapel provides space for an intimate wedding. The Castle at Rockwall also has a veranda, pub, large windows, and a Great Hall ideal for dancing.
If you’ve always wanted to be king or queen for the day, this is the castle venue for you. There are even full-scale knight armor sets inside, along with chandeliers, large stone fireplaces and more.
Want to see more photos? Check out Amanda & Aaron’s Wedding, at The Castle at Rockwall!
- Address: 2071 Clem Road Ext Rockwall, Texas 75087
- Website: https://www.thecastleatrockwall.com/weddings.html
- Phone: 469-702-1222
- Capacity: Up to 350 guests
- Pricing: $2750 – 5800
3. Hickory Street Annex
The Hickory Street Annex is conveniently located next to downtown Dallas. The venue is housed in a historic brick warehouse that offers views of the city from all four sides. Hickory Street Annex can accommodate up to 250 guests for cocktail parties and 200 guests for weddings and receptions.
The venue supplies tables, chairs, bars, and cocktail tables. They’ll even take care of setting up the seating according to your desired layout. In addition, a large bridal suite and groom’s room are available for use.
Hickory Street Annex offers a modern industrial and rustic aesthetic in a historic venue that’s eco-conscious.
- Address: 501 Second Avenue, Dallas, TX 75226
- Website: https://www.hickorystreetannex.com/
- Phone: 214-828-1414
- Capacity: Up to 200 guests
- Pricing: $3000 – 8500
4. BRIK Venue
BRIK is a fitting name for this Fort Worth wedding venue, which used to serve as a textile warehouse. Offering industrial, rustic, and modern charm, BRIK provides a variety of event and amenity spaces, including:
- Separate ceremony and reception sites
- Outdoor courtyard
- Bridal suite and groom’s room
- Rooftop Access
The 100-year-old building still has many of its original characteristics, including its hardwood floors. The venue boasts more than 10,000 square feet of open space, giving you unlimited possibilities for your ceremony and reception.
Couples can make use of the venue’s farm tables and chairs, downstairs bar, upstairs benches, and rooftop views. In certain seasons of the year, BRIK also has a beautiful vine wall for some added greenery against the gritty brick look.
- Address: 501 South Calhoun Street Fort Worth, Texas 76104
- Website: https://brikvenue.com/
- Phone: 817-406-2745
- Capacity: Up to 300 guests
5. Perot Museum of Nature and Science
If you’re looking for unique downtown Dallas wedding venues, the Perot Museum is a great option. The nature and science museum can accommodate 300+ guests who are free to roam around and take in the exhibits as you celebrate.
Dine and toast alongside the wonders of nature in this quirky, unique wedding venue. Couples enjoy complimentary use of the museum’s tables and chairs. Ample parking is available as well as catering options.
Rent one of the four levels or book the entire museum to accommodate up to 1,500 guests. Each level has its own theme and exhibits to really set the scene for your big day.
- Address: 2201 N. Field Street, Dallas, TX 75201
- Website: https://www.perotmuseum.org/
- Phone: 214-428-5555
- Capacity: 300+ guests
- Pricing: Starting at $2400
6. Granada Theater
This unique venue location is in the Lower Greenville area. The Granada has been the stage of many great artists and musicians such as Willie Nelson and Adele. Their theater was recently renovated in 2020, to restore the original paint and color of their 75-year-old hand-painted murals, designs, and original details. Several amenities are included to help make your wedding day go smoothly, including:
- 4 distinct spaces
- Dedicated event manager
- Large stage w/ concert quality sound and lights
- In-house AV technicians, floral & décor designer, & catering
- Tables & chairs
- and much more
- Address: 3524 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206
- Website: https://granadatheaterevents.com/
- Phone: 214-824-9933
- Capacity: Up to 1,000
- Pricing: Starting at $2678
7. The Olana
- Address: 1851 Turbeville Rd, Hickory Creek, TX 75065
- Website: https://theolana.com/
- Phone: 972-317-7464
- Capacity: Up to 300
- Pricing: $11,000 – $17,000
8. The Schoolhouse Venue
- Address: 1601 Chalk Hill Rd, Dallas, TX 75212
- Website: https://www.theschoolhouseevents.com/
- Phone: 214-755-8907
- Capacity: Up to 175
- Pricing: Starting at $2,750
9. The French Farmhouse
- Address: 1415 CR 215, Collinsville, TX 76233
- Website: https://thefrenchfarmhousevenue.com/
- Phone: 940-765-3303
- Capacity: Up to 250
- Pricing: Starting at $4,000
Still searching for a wedding photographer?
Outdoor Wedding Venues in Dallas
1. D’Vine Grace Vinyard
A Tuscan-inspired wedding venue just outside of Dallas, TX. D’Vine Grace Vineyard opened its doors in 2017 and hosts events of all sizes. The sprawling estate spans 20 acres and boasts four event spaces:
- Chapel D’Vina: The estate’s chapel that oozes with Tuscan charm.
- Grand Ballroom: Offers 3,000 square feet of luxurious space with a hardwood dance floor, upstairs mezzanine, multiple bars and a special cocktail space.
- La Piazza D’Amore: One of the estate’s outdoor wedding venues. A stunning location with two water features, customizable lighting, bench seating, an outdoor sound system and 7,000 square feet of space.
- Il Prato: An Italian-style villa featuring a wrought iron garden arch, two grand staircases, patio areas, outdoor seating for 240 guests, custom lighting and a professional outdoor sound system.
D’Vine Grace Vinyard’s rustic décor adds to the romantic charm of this venue. D’Vine Grace offers both outdoor and indoor spaces for your ceremony and reception, so you don’t have to worry about rain on your wedding day.
- Address: 3747 Grace Ranch TRL, McKinney, TX 75071
- Website: https://dvinegrace.com/
- Phone: 214-901-2311
- Capacity: 300+
- Pricing: $6950 – 11950
2. Dallas Arboretum
The Dallas Arboretum is one of the most well-known outdoor wedding venues in DFW. They provide a versatile venue offering stunning vistas and convenient amenities. The venue has 18 ceremony locations and 4 reception locations.
Couples have a single point-of-contact event manager to make the wedding planning process as simple as possible.
Wedding packages also include:
- 1-hour wedding rehearsal
- Setup and cleanup
- Tables and seating
- Multiple ceremony and reception options
One great thing about this venue is that their packages are listed on their website, so you know exactly what you’re getting.
The Arboretum’s 66 acres of landscaped gardens make it a great location for fairytale-inspired and romantic weddings.
- Address: 8525 Garland Road, Dallas, Texas 75218
- Website: https://www.dallasarboretum.org/weddings/
- Phone: 214-515-6615
- Capacity: Up to 500 guests
- Pricing: Starting at $3600
3. Marie Gabrielle Restaurant and Gardens
With 1.5 acres of gorgeously maintained gardens, trees, and a 8,265 sq ft pond, Marie Gabrielle is one of the top outdoor wedding venues in Dallas. Located in the Hardwood District, Marie Gabrielle is located less than 2 miles north of downtown Dallas. In-house catering and bartending is available, with personalized menu packages.
- Address: 2728 N. Harwood St., Dallas, Texas 75201
- Website: https://www.marie-gabrielle.com/
- Phone: (469) 401-3319
- Capacity: Up to 350
4. Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
Rosewood Mansion is a 142-room hotel with an on-site restaurant, bar, and other luxurious amenities. Before its time as an event venue, the mansion was a private residence built in the 1920s. The home’s architecture was influenced by Renaissance Italy and features globally inspired décor.
The venue has played host to events attended by President Franklin D. Roosevelt and Tennessee Williams.
Several indoor and outdoor spaces are available. Whether you’re looking for a more intimate wedding or a big and luxurious one, Rosewood has options for every couple.
The venue offers the following services and amenities:
- Outdoor break space
- Your own event specialist
- Customized menus
- Bridal spa and beauty services
Rosewood has established vendor relationships, making wedding planning as convenient and stress-free as possible.
- Address: 2821 Turtle Creek Blvd., Dallas, TX 75219
- Website: https://www.rosewoodhotels.com/en/mansion-on-turtle-creek-dallas
- Phone: 214-559-2100
- Capacity: 250+
- Pricing: $150-300 per person
5. The Dallas Oasis
The Dallas Oasis is a newly opened venue just 15 miles outside of downtown Dallas. The elegant indoor venue offers a private lounge room for couples that overlooks a waterfall and spring-fed creek. The on-site spa and pool allow couples to relax before saying “I do.”
The Dallas Oasis offers 15,000+ square feet of space, 3 outdoor event spaces, and a 5,000+ square foot home. Other amenities and features include:
- Separate bride and groom suites
- Pedicure spa
- Full-size massage chair
- Resort-style pool
- Venue host and bartender
- Tables and chairs
- In-house rental inventory
- Clean-up teams
- Valet parking
The Dallas Oasis is conveniently located near downtown Dallas and offers the modern luxuries that many couples are looking for.
- Address: 1058 S Lowrance Rd, Red Oak, TX
- Website: https://dallasoasis.com/
- Phone: 972-587-9882
- Capacity: 550 guests
- Pricing: $9950 – 17500
6. Hilton Dallas Southlake Hotel
Situated just 30 minutes outside of downtown Dallas, the Hilton Dallas Southlake Hotel offers modern comforts and amenities in an elegant venue with plenty of space for guests. The hotel is a one-stop venue, which is convenient for you and your guests.
Get ready in one of the guest suites, hold your ceremony in one of the many meeting rooms available and celebrate with your guests in one of the luxurious function rooms. The Stellar Ballroom can accommodate up to 540 guests. The hotel also has an on-site restaurant – Copeland’s – which is perfect for cocktail hour.
Other convenient amenities include on-site catering, overnight accommodations, and bar services. You can also rent linens, tables, chairs, flatware, glassware and more.
Hilton Dallas Southlake Hotel checks all the boxes for a convenient yet elegant wedding venue.
- Address: 1400 Plaza Place, Southlake, Texas 76092
- Website: https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/dfwslhf-hilton-dallas-southlake-town-square/
- Phone: 817-442-9900
- Capacity: 300+
- Pricing: $2500 – 5000
7. Stone Crest Venue
The Stone Crest Venue offers a great hybrid indoor and outdoor wedding venue option. Their outdoor ceremony space offers grand views of Texas countryside, and even gets dark enough at night to see the stars! Stone Crest’s indoor barn offers space for up to 275. Visit their website for a video tour!
- Address: 160 Rockcrest Road, McKinney, TX 75071
- Website: https://stonecrestvenue.com/
- Phone: 972-544-6848
- Capacity: Up to 275
- Pricing: $6000 – 8500
There are so many wedding venues Dallas has to offer. So hopefully this guide helped narrow down your choices. Am I missing anything? Any other important venues? Feel free to leave a comment and let me know!
Other Related and Frequently Asked Questions:
From 2016 to 2019, the average cost of a wedding in Dallas was $30,000-$32,000. However, the effects of the pandemic dramatically lowered the average cost per wedding in 2020 to $25,800. Expert forecasts predict 2022 weddings will be more expensive.
The scale varies widely depending on location, amenities, and services. However, the average cost per person can be $150 to $250. Total cost can range from $1,500 on the low end to $8,000+ on the upper end.
There are more than 250 wedding venues in the Dallas Fort-Worth area.
Traditional full-size weddings average 150 to 200 guests. Micro Weddings are defined by having 50 or less guests. Elopements frequently may have less than 10 guests. That includes the bride and groom, officiant, and a few legal witnesses. Non-western weddings like Indian and South Asian weddings can have 300+ guests.